4.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

collect email address beneath ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how do you set up an ad or campaign where it has the field to collect the consumer's email address below the ad? also, what are the rates for that? is it the same as the average CPC for a click on the ad?

thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: collect email address beneath ad?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I believe those kinds of ads are still tested by Google and just for selected advertisers

searchengineland.com/google-expands-test-of-adwords-that-collect-email-addresses-106808

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Marin,

GREAT QUESTION!

I was also a little curious about this, so you pushed me to do the research. Currently this ad format is still in testing, so only a limited amount of AdWords users were invited to try this new feature out. 

As far as the rates go, you pay per lead collected and bid the same way as in a normal auction.

For more information on this AdWords feature

Hope this is helpful, thanks again for asking this question. Hopefully someone else has additional information on how to sign up for this feature. 

Best,

Stefan T. Martinez

Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I believe those kinds of ads are still tested by Google and just for selected advertisers

searchengineland.com/google-expands-test-of-adwords-that-collect-email-addresses-106808

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Marin,

GREAT QUESTION!

I was also a little curious about this, so you pushed me to do the research. Currently this ad format is still in testing, so only a limited amount of AdWords users were invited to try this new feature out. 

As far as the rates go, you pay per lead collected and bid the same way as in a normal auction.

For more information on this AdWords feature

Hope this is helpful, thanks again for asking this question. Hopefully someone else has additional information on how to sign up for this feature. 

Best,

Stefan T. Martinez

Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks David and Stefan! You guys are great. I appreciate the quick and helpful responses. Looks like I'll have to reach out to someone at Google directly to (hopefully) test this out. 

Best,

Marin