Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

client spend not showing in my mcc

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

i have linked my clients account to my mcc account.

the account shows up when you login but the spend does not match, in the mcc it shows 18p but once i click on thre account and I am in the regular account view, i can see the client is spending regular £2k per month spend.

what have i done wrong, why wont spend come through in the mcc? It is important to me because I am working towards adwords partner certified status.

thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: client spend not showing in my mcc

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pandora,

Can you please double check the date range for the information you are reviewing on both the MCC and the individual account?  They may not be the same date ranges by default on the MCC as an actual account.

Hope this Helps!

Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Pandora,

There are different time stamps during which the statistics are updated in your MCC account.

Refer to this article for more details.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi there I have this problem - it just takes a while for the MCC to catch up. Once a day passes, everything will match up correctly but don't expect I formation to match on the same day. Ali