AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

choosing the default budget,daily budget per day

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to create ad words for my bussiness.but i am little struggling in to choose default budget,daily budget per day. i found suggest bids of  keywords are rs 121.15 rs,111.06 rs in india in keyword planner tool, can you help me out of this problem.because i am new to this .

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeena J
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jeena J,

I would think about the goals I am trying to achieve with my campaign and then set the daily budget to as much money as I can afford to reach that. 

With that said, if we look at your suggested keyword bids, we can somewhat determine a daily bid based on how many clicks we can afford, and how many we think it would take to reach our goals. Is is also advised to start off with a smaller budget and slowly amp it up, since you will have to spend a little money to learn some things about your specific campaign performance, such as optimizing your ads, dialing in your landing page, perfecting keywords and generally shaping your campaign.

What I would do to start is to have a daily budget of at least 10 clicks. And every 6-8 hours, I would take a look at the campaign and see what is happening with the spend. Audit the keyword search terms to identify any clicks that should be set as negative keywords. Adding negative keywords is the only changes I would make for the first week.

After you have your first week completed, you will be able to better adjust your daily budget and have a much clearer understanding of all of the info I have provided. Read all of the links and stop back by the AdWords community here and ask all of the questions you need to gain even more understanding.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeena J
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jeena J,

I would think about the goals I am trying to achieve with my campaign and then set the daily budget to as much money as I can afford to reach that. 

With that said, if we look at your suggested keyword bids, we can somewhat determine a daily bid based on how many clicks we can afford, and how many we think it would take to reach our goals. Is is also advised to start off with a smaller budget and slowly amp it up, since you will have to spend a little money to learn some things about your specific campaign performance, such as optimizing your ads, dialing in your landing page, perfecting keywords and generally shaping your campaign.

What I would do to start is to have a daily budget of at least 10 clicks. And every 6-8 hours, I would take a look at the campaign and see what is happening with the spend. Audit the keyword search terms to identify any clicks that should be set as negative keywords. Adding negative keywords is the only changes I would make for the first week.

After you have your first week completed, you will be able to better adjust your daily budget and have a much clearer understanding of all of the info I have provided. Read all of the links and stop back by the AdWords community here and ask all of the questions you need to gain even more understanding.

Kind Regards,

James