3.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

changing conversion tracking type

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Friends, I've setup conversion tracking for one of my web page. The conversion tab in Adwords shows one column with the heading "many-per-click", I would like to change it to "one-per-click", however I'm not able to find an option to do so. Can some one help me with this. (Am looking for the steps to change the conversion type from "many-per-click" to "1-per-click"? Thanks, Linda Jones
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author linda308
September 2015

Re: changing conversion tracking type

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Linda,

I am afraid you won't be able to customize the Columns in Conversions Tab which you find under Tools and Analysis. You can only get the default options set by the interface which are Conversion type (i.e. lead, sale, sign up or whatever name you have given to it), Conversion Location, Category, tracking status, conversions (many-per-click) and the value. 

Yes, you can customize the columns under the Main Campaigns Tab of your Adwords interface, where if you don't wan't many-per-click, you can customize and uncheck that option and rather select conversions 1-per-click.

Lastly, I want you to understand the basic difference between both (i.e. many per click and one per click). I would encourage you to go through this article for more insights.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Linda,

Go to Column>> Customize Column >> Select Conversions & Add Conversion (1-per-)click.

Hit Apply.

Edit: I am sorry to misunderstood your question. Please check this link Seting up conversion Tracking.

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author linda308
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Linda,

I am afraid you won't be able to customize the Columns in Conversions Tab which you find under Tools and Analysis. You can only get the default options set by the interface which are Conversion type (i.e. lead, sale, sign up or whatever name you have given to it), Conversion Location, Category, tracking status, conversions (many-per-click) and the value. 

Yes, you can customize the columns under the Main Campaigns Tab of your Adwords interface, where if you don't wan't many-per-click, you can customize and uncheck that option and rather select conversions 1-per-click.

Lastly, I want you to understand the basic difference between both (i.e. many per click and one per click). I would encourage you to go through this article for more insights.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj