2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

cant create adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there, I have a google apps account. 

When I try to register for google adwords, it says: 

Let's get started creating your account.

Please enter your email, time zone, country and currency. You won't be able to change these settings later, so choose carefully.

When I put in my information and hit "save and continue" it gives me the same page again! 

I have tried a few times and its the same issue. Any ideas? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: cant create adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Done that already, useless. New accounts said they can't resolve it since i'm not really a new customer, Existing Customers said they can't solve since I don't have a customer id. Frustrating.

Figured out the issue tho .. It was a conflicting google apps / personal account issue.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Is Adwords an "available service" under your Apps account? (i.e. Was Adwords " opened" for users by your Admin?)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply. I assume it is, since my coworker has an account under the same domain.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Just verified it. it is

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hmm.... And do you need a separate account? Are you going to target the same domain?
If the latter - then use only one account.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, we are two different people with different set of clients. I need to create my own account.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Strange.... Try calling customer service.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Done that already, useless. New accounts said they can't resolve it since i'm not really a new customer, Existing Customers said they can't solve since I don't have a customer id. Frustrating.

Figured out the issue tho .. It was a conflicting google apps / personal account issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
how did you find that out? I have the same issue. Pls tell me how to resolve