3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

cant chat much but hoping someone can take a look at what ive set up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

aceautoair.com.au havent done website as yet but everything is just way to confusing as i fix cars and am crap at this sort of thing, regards

mark

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: cant chat much but hoping someone can take a look at what ive set

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hmm.... I'm not quite sure what you're asking here captain. Generally speaking I was a mechanic for ten years, no fromal education in this adowrds thing, and after 7 years or so of learning I know a little bit. Smiley Happy There's a lot I still don't know, and this stuff is changing all the time, but if I can do what I can, anyone can. For whatever that's worth. Smiley Happy

Tom

Re: cant chat much but hoping someone can take a look at what ive set

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

I agree with Tom that I'm not at all sure what you're asking. The URL you've provided is not valid. Is your website supposed to be at aceautoair.com or aceautoair.au?

As Tom says, you can take the time to learn what you need to know to do your own advertising through AdWords, the same way you can take the time to learn whatever else you need to know to run your own business. It's possible, of course, to hire professional account management for AdWords, if you're able to afford the costs. You'll need to research your options and decide.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*