AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

can you help me place ad for painter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i like to place ad for my business [painter and decorator] can someone guide me

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author alex h
September 2015

Re: can you help me place ad for painter

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Alex H,

Welcome to the Community! 

Happy to help you get started creating your first campaign for your Painter and Decorator business. I'd recommend following the steps in this article. It goes through the different steps for setting up a new campaign: selecting what location you'd like to show your ads in, setting your daily budget, creating an ad text to show on Google and selecting keywords to tell us when you'd like your ads to show. 

For your business, I'd also recommend adding a call extension to your campaign so people can easily see your phone number and how to contact you. The steps to add a call extension are here

Alternatively, you can give the AdWords Support Team a call and we'll be glad to help you create the campaign. The AdWords Support phone numbers are here

I hope this helps! 

Rachel

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author alex h
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Alex H,

Welcome to the Community! 

Happy to help you get started creating your first campaign for your Painter and Decorator business. I'd recommend following the steps in this article. It goes through the different steps for setting up a new campaign: selecting what location you'd like to show your ads in, setting your daily budget, creating an ad text to show on Google and selecting keywords to tell us when you'd like your ads to show. 

For your business, I'd also recommend adding a call extension to your campaign so people can easily see your phone number and how to contact you. The steps to add a call extension are here

Alternatively, you can give the AdWords Support Team a call and we'll be glad to help you create the campaign. The AdWords Support phone numbers are here

I hope this helps! 

Rachel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you rachelm i will try to do what you told me i hope it works out