AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

can we run campaign for medical disposables in NL?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to run campaigns for Medical disposable products in NL & EU.

so please guide me that can i run campaign for the same?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can we run campaign for medical disposables in NL?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Naveen K;

I am not aware of any policy restriction specific to medicine disposal. So in that sense, I think you re OK to go.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Naveen,

Their is no policy restrictions for Medical Disposal in NL @ EU. But be careful before choosing your keywords and ads. go through with the below link for more details about Google Healthcare and medicines policy.
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en

Thank you,
Aravindhu.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

There is a confusion here. I disagree with @Aravindhu Chon that.

The intent of the health care section of the policy to set the  requirements  for drugs and healthcare services promoted to be consumed, not to be disposed. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi MosheTLV,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I agree with your comment.

The above reply i meant for be careful while creating ads and keywords, I have suggested ad policy link because the ads may trigger pharmaceutical products also, I am sorry for that I did not write my comments clearly.

Thank you.

Aravindh.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

ohh... @Aravindhu Ch I see your point;

Thanks for the clarification;