AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

can not enter key words

[ Edited ]
Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

can not enter key words

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Could you share a bit more information? Is this an existing account? or are you trying to set up a new account? 

Re: can not enter key words

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable
Hi
It is a brand new account. So are the two others which work perfectly. Just a thought! Could it be that an old forwarding of the domain is kind of blocking the key words features to check for possible search results? So that when it start to check on the domain - keywords it just can’t figure out the path etc.

Thanks

joe

can not enter key words

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Sorry, I am really not sure I have not come across this issue before. I was kind of hoping someone else would have chimed in here with their expertise. All I can offer you is that you contact AdWords support by mail, phone or live chat as someone at AdWords support should be able to look into the exact cause of this for you.

To Get the contact information for Google click on the gear in the top Right-hand corner of your screen, then click on Help. That should bring up all the Contact information for you.