AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

can i use multiple adwords account with same credit card details?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

i have usa payoneer card,

i would like to know with same payoneer credit card is it possible to use same card in 2nd adword account as well?

with same card multiple adwords accounts can we use with different billing address? to use adwords promotion code double time in 2nd adwords account ? please responce us.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @StHoster S,

I think you cannot use a Payoneer card to fund any of your AdWords accounts. I am not aware of the exact reason, however, I presume it might be associated with widespread rumors that they are closely connected to financial institutions in Belize, a Caribbean country next to Mexico, that is regarded by many as a tax heaven.

Well, just my 2 cents, based on a learning of years ago. Maybe things have meanwhile changed, though I'd not assume they have.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @StHoster S,

I think you cannot use a Payoneer card to fund any of your AdWords accounts. I am not aware of the exact reason, however, I presume it might be associated with widespread rumors that they are closely connected to financial institutions in Belize, a Caribbean country next to Mexico, that is regarded by many as a tax heaven.

Well, just my 2 cents, based on a learning of years ago. Maybe things have meanwhile changed, though I'd not assume they have.

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi StHoster S,

If your only purpose of having 2 accounts is to use a promotion code twice, I'd say this is a very bad idea. If all accounts point to the same website, you're in violation of the double-serving policy, gaining an unfair advantage.

If accounts are not all for the same website but are for websites with the same owner and similar subject matter, you're still in violation.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: can i use multiple adwords account with same credit card details?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
am trying to add payment visa prepaid card usa vcc it still shows incorrect
card no. i check many times. am new 1st time making 1st adword account

--
*Regards*
*STBPO Outsourcers*
*SThoster Group of companies*

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @StHoster S,

You can find what payment options are available for what countries by using this interactive form. Select your country and see what is offered. 

Further, all of the valuable information provided by Lakatos, and Pete should be taken seriously if you wish to retain access to AdWords. AdWords can and will suspend accounts rather quick and even block use for life. You should open one account and use it according to the polices and guidelines provided

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @StHoster S

My best guess is that there is a sort of US ban or limitation on Pioneer cards for reasons described above. (Because Google is subject to US Law "by default", the ban does not need to be repeated in Google's T&Cs or Policies.) I heard you can't even withdraw money with Pioneer from US ATMs.

We are of course not experts in international card payments. If you wish to talk to one who is, seek professional advice from proper legal practitioners. Anyway, I think, your best option is to try using a different card issued by a respected bank.

Best,

Lakatos