Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Digital M
September 2015

Re: can i run two campaigns at a time?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
Are those both Search campaigns ? It would make sense to split in two campaigns if they are different for example one a Search only and one Remarketing or Display only.

Are you using the same keywords ?

Is there a particular reason why you separated the setup in 2 campaigns , for example less daily budget for the campaign targeting the home page ?

Do you have dedicated landing pages for the products or services that you promote ? I would see little value in just sending visitors to the home page . It would be best if you could send them to some pages that present information, which quickly allows them to decide to call and buy.

There would be the following problems :

1) Same keywords in different campaigns of the same type (both search network I presume) and the same location targeting, will compete against each other so the best solution is to use a single campaign if this is the case.

2) The campaign with the standard setting (not all features) will have limited location targeting options and you could get less relevant clicks from outside the desired locations.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

If this question is about the standard AdWords , yes you can. You can even use 2 ad groups in the same campaign if you want to target the same location and use the same daily budget.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Adrian. But My doubt is ,i have created a First Campaign In Standard Category with 1 group. and Second Campaign in All Features Category ,It will work Out ? Pls help me with this issue.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Digital M
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
Are those both Search campaigns ? It would make sense to split in two campaigns if they are different for example one a Search only and one Remarketing or Display only.

Are you using the same keywords ?

Is there a particular reason why you separated the setup in 2 campaigns , for example less daily budget for the campaign targeting the home page ?

Do you have dedicated landing pages for the products or services that you promote ? I would see little value in just sending visitors to the home page . It would be best if you could send them to some pages that present information, which quickly allows them to decide to call and buy.

There would be the following problems :

1) Same keywords in different campaigns of the same type (both search network I presume) and the same location targeting, will compete against each other so the best solution is to use a single campaign if this is the case.

2) The campaign with the standard setting (not all features) will have limited location targeting options and you could get less relevant clicks from outside the desired locations.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Adrain its help me lot at the right time.