4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

can i promote my online store ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi , i do not have own website , i am selling my product in another website . i have my own store there . can i promote the store ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sagar n
September 2015

Re: can i promote my online store ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi sagar,

As Amy said first you need to check with them whether they have AdWords account or not? if they've already you can't set up one more account with same Domain.if they don't have AdWords account you can promote your store

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sagar,

Can you give us an example? Are you using a hosting solution such as shopify, etc? Are you on a separate subdomain or how is the URL structured?

The best practice would be to set up your own domain. There are a lot of solutions that make this pretty simple nowadays.

If your products are hosted within another person's store then there isn't much you can do. You can't both have AdWords accounts for the same site. If your site is a subdomain of your storefront provider (shopify, weebly, etsy), then there are probably ways to get around it. Still best practice would be to have your own domain.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i have store in www.souq.com
my store link http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/rifafashion/s/
how can i promote my store ? is it possible ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sagar n
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi sagar,

As Amy said first you need to check with them whether they have AdWords account or not? if they've already you can't set up one more account with same Domain.if they don't have AdWords account you can promote your store