AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

can i make website about weight loss customers

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is Prabu, Thank you very much for this conversation, my Question is i want to create Weight loss customers through internet, i am getting some page viewers but no sale, how to solve this issue

thanks and regards

J.Prabu

India

XXX@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can i make website about weight loss customers

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Provided that it adds some value like it states in the website, you can always go ahead. Weight Loss Industry is very huge and highly competitive. And also, you need to build trust and reliability around your product to get more sales on the long run.

Remember, advertising affiliate links is not allowed in Google Adwords. Provided that you are having a website and having a good landing page, you can start using AdWords. Always weight loss related keywords costs high due to more advertiser competition. I feel like you need more investment at the early stage, to form a initial customer base.

Thanks!

Re: can i make website about weight loss customers

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Prabu,

Thanks for posting! Your post was edited to remove personally identifiable information. As per the Community Guidelines, we ask that Community users are careful not to post personally identifiable information. 

It sounds like you are having difficulties with your conversions. In this situation, make sure you are targeting the right people, at the right time. I always recommend ensuring that your keywords are specific and that you use broad match modifier or phrase match. It would also be useful to add negative keywords. More information can be found here: http://goo.gl/h9Kt2 .

I'd also check the landing pages of your ads to make sure you are directing potential customers to the best page and that it is easy for them to convert. I find the following article really helpful when trying to improve return on investment (ROI): http://goo.gl/pn4WUm .

Best of luck!