AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

campaign types adding links to our website

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Is it possible to add/embed a link of our website URL to campaign ads so that when clicked upon, the user is directed to our website? If so what is the best type of campaign type for doing this?

thanks

Abel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
February 2016

Re: campaign types adding links to our website

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Abel,

Can you clarify what you are asking here?

What you are asking/proposing is essentially all AdWords is used for. You are designing ads with destination URLs and display URLs that direct users to your website. Are you looking to add another complicated step?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
February 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Abel,

Can you clarify what you are asking here?

What you are asking/proposing is essentially all AdWords is used for. You are designing ads with destination URLs and display URLs that direct users to your website. Are you looking to add another complicated step?

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable
Thanks Jordan! Sorry I'm new to this. No new complicate step. Just wanted to confirm.
And these types of ads can be used in Display Network Only campaigns correct? Thanks again! I appreciate the help.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there,

These type of ads can be used on Display Network, Search Network and Search Network with Display Select campaigns. You can even use text ads in Remarketing campaigns that run on the Display network as well.

Hope this helps!