1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

campaign not running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have made a campaign and start with coupan of $100. but i am getting a message that is- "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

please help me

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: campaign not running

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi rita,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

rita wrote:

I have made a campaign and start with coupan of $100. but i am getting a message that is- "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

please help me

Did your ads ever run in this account?

Did you enter the billing details on top of the coupon which you have redeemed?

There are certain terms and conditions in regard to these promotional coupons which are contry specific. Not sure which country are you in, but you can read the policy details here.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is new account and i made it first time. and start with $100 coupon.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Rita

Welcome Smiley Happy

There are a few things to keep in mind with coupons. They should be applied to the account within the first 14 days of creating it, and that they also work differently depending on your chosen payment settings.

Here are some articles giving information about promo codes, I hope you find them useful-

Using promotional codes and coupons

Understanding promotional codes and coupons

Wishing you the best of luck Smiley Happy

Best Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how can we know that whic prmotional coupon is india.

means to say how can we know about all meta information about promotinal coupon or code.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@ Rita, did you check the policy details I linked in my post above? It gives you country specific policy info for usage of promo codes.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ya i have checked.

but still in problem...

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Did you set up the account for US advertiser or for Indian advertiser? What currency did you choose while creating the account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Indian advertiser

and

choose indian currency

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

rita wrote:

Indian advertiser

and

choose indian currency

You said you choose Indian Currency (which is Indian Rupees). If you are sure, then I think that could be the issue which has get you into trouble now.

On top you wrote that you have applied a $100 coupon, that's not Indian currency. Hence it seems that you got this coupon from some 3rd party agency (which was not meant for Indian Adwords account) and without any proper information, you applied it and the account got suspended.

You can read this response from Community Manager Zee, which applies to you as well.

I am afraid but that's the violation.

Pankaj