Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

call out extension

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi ,

Please check the link and let me know about  the ad that says "KlientBoost PPC Agency"

https://blog.crazyegg.com/2015/11/23/5-adwords-extensions/

Now I can see that they have a lot of call out extensions .At every level, be it campaign or ad-groups we can create a maximum of 4 Call out extensions. and as we can see on that add after 3 call out extensions they have one more row that says

Styles : ROI Focused PPC growth     Custom Landing Pages, User Experience Design 

My question is that,those are call  out extension at the campaign level and above that other 3 are at adgroup level? If not, I need to understand the concept how its done.

4 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pranjal
December 2016

call out extension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Pranjal,

'Styles' is one of the Rich Snnipets, not Callouts.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6280012?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

call out extension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This blog post is quite old, and goes back to the days in which Google tested  a variety of formats before the switch to ETA. 

I don't think this is  applicable ad- format.

(BTW, my view, "the style" line was not a call out extensions, but rather part of the ad-text. In those days, many formats were tested.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pranjal
December 2016

call out extension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Pranjal,

'Styles' is one of the Rich Snnipets, not Callouts.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6280012?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

call out extension

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@MosheTLV

Sir, with all due respect, please do not answer my questions here.I get confused with your lack of knowledge.This happened to me 3rd time, bellow are the fowling links with evidences where other experts answered the question right away and your answer only made me confused.

1.https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/dynamically-inserted-keywords/m...

2.https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Auction-insight/m-p/882450#M515...

3.https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/call-out-extension/m-p/882656#M...

Thanks for your understanding.

call out extension

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@Ratan-Jha

Thank you for your answer. I have tried to figure it out a lot  and finally found an answer from you.

Thanks again.

Re: call out extension

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Pranjal ;

This is  a public forum. Everyone is entitled to post  views/ answers / queries regardless if you agree or disagree.

Exchange of views / strategies / methods among advertisers  is the core principle of this community.

Please review and follow the community guidelines, and be respectful to any user  both in tone and attitude.

Thank you;

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Community-Guidelines/ba-p/475932

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

call out extension

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@MosheTLV

Sir, you said it itself " Exchange of views" , I am expressing my view as  its really simple, u made me confused 3 times , with your answers and I am really do not want you to make me confused anymore.Please accept the fact and respect my " exchange of view" , its that simple.I simply said because , forget the other 2 example , lets take a live example, u said  on this post that "the style line was not a call out extensions, but rather part of the ad-text. In those days, many formats were tested"

Sir, that's wrong answer,  and I came here to learn , I recently got my adwords certification  for search  and I need to  and expect to learn the right thing from experts here.Morally you are wrong if you ask yourself, because you are teaching/posting the wrong things  and when someone points that out to you , you are telling me that posting wrong information to new learners is a community core principle.Well, I expect a core community principle would be to post the right thing when you know , its 100% right so that new beginners don't make mistakes and learn the right thing from people who have  a top contributor badge.Sir, I want to learn the right thing, I do not want to get confused with wrong info which people put without verifying the fact and makes that as a habit and when someone points that out to them ,they makes a long lecture about community principle rather then simply saying " alright , I am wrong in 3 occasions buddy , the 3 questions u asked i got it all wrong , I messed up , I will make sure I will post the right info " 

call out extension

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Pranjal;

I said: "express views  or  ask queries" etc...  

In AdWords there could be more than one answer. As a new advertiser (who is expanding his practice)   you will learn that there are several approaches to any situation. I re-read all my answers and found them to be correct. (Though not the answer you were looking for, but yet correct..)

If you  find an answer (given) as "confusing"  (and this happens occasionally)  - the practice is to ask a follow up or elaborate and explain your question.

To wrap up: to keep the atmosphere of the community helpful and supportive please adhere to community  etiquette and do not discredit  other Community members.

Thank you

call out extension

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@MosheTLV

Sir, as you said "you will learn that there are several approaches to any situation. I re-read all my answers and found them to be correct"

that does not make any sense like your answers. You answered really really wrong here, why don't you simply accept that.Fact of the matter is which one of you is right ? you made me  really confused now.From my perspective I got two answers, which one is right? @MosheTLV or @Ratan-Jha ?

you both answered  and you keep telling me to stick to the community rules even though I am guessing you are wrong but as you are not accepting the fact that you are wrong  and you have a "different prospective " to the answer, like you have for the other two.Now my main question is that , is @Ratan-Jha is wrong ? because your answer does not have any parallel correlation with his answer, not even .00001%.If both of you would have been speaking on the same page but slightly different  I would have understood.As per your follow up request , u tell me that planet "BOB' is our Sun, u expect me to believe that ,  and if I do not understand that, you tell me to ask you a follow up question , but on the contrary  when someone like @Ratan-Jha pointed out with evidence that its not planet, its a star, you are not giving him credit either.

@MosheTLV you said " I don't think this is  applicable ad- format" as for the answer of my question , so if I have to go with your answer then there is no "structured snippets".

"you will learn that there are several approaches to any situation. I re-read all my answers and found them to be correct."

what approach you are talking about other than the fact that you are simply wrong  and I can not correlate any approach for this situation.I have as much right here to write thank you to someone who has been wonderful in answering my question as to request someone   not to write who is simply writing wrong answers.If you think you can justify me by posting community rules, than sir, I double dare you , prove me here on this page that you are right with  your answer with evidences, just like @Ratan-Jha did.

Re: call out extension

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Pranjal;

You are requested, again, to  follow the community guidelines and lower the tone  of your language, to keep this Community a friendly place.

The language you are using is  offensive and harsh. Here are some examples. Please refrain from using  it on this Community 

• You answered really, really wrong here...
  • ....the fact that you are wrong....
  • ....other than the fact that you are simply wrong....
  • ....not to write who is simply writing wrong answers...