2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

budget orders/ monthly spend limit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been a while since I've set up an adwords campaign, and it looks like Google has made some changes. Can I no longer set up a budget order/monthly spend limit to make sure that I don't overspend?

Thanks,

Darren

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: budget orders/ monthly spend limit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
To the best of my recollection, the budget in Adwords has always  been on a daily basis. However, though daily spending  "can go" above the setting by 20%, to compensate for days with lower spending, the monthly spending will never exceed 30.4*daily budget. (30.4  is the  average number of days in a  month)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Darren,

I don't think there is any changes made by Google when it comes to set your daily budget so that you don't exceed your monthly budget that you have framed for your Advertising Goals.

Here is the link you should check it out.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375420?hl=en

Hope this Helps a bit!

Thanks,
Azeem Shaikh
Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Darren,

In case you are referring to the Monthly Invoicing where the advertiser account is billed every month and advertiser has to pay a fixed amount every month, then I must say that there are certain conditions which an advertiser has to fulfill before you can choose this option. Find more details about Monthly Invoicing here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2393035?hl=en

Pankaj