2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

budget mix

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have different clients and each one have a budget, How i can avoid the mix of the account budget?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Budget right

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have different clients and each one have a budget, How i can avoid the mix of the account budget?

Re: budget mix

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

1111media, there are several options for dealing with multiple clients.  My professional advice would be to use an MCC and have each client "own" their own account, keeping them separate and billing separately.

I have to say I'm more than a little concerned that someone who has more than one client is not able to manage their finances appropriately.  

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i was looking for advise on Google ads, not my finances, but thanks for your participation...

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon - 

Actually, Jon is quite correct. Different clients should have different accounts--you should never serve more than one client out of an account. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi 1111media,

I just thought I would add a few thoughts here. Creating an MCC account will give you a great advantage in managing multiple accounts, even beyond the ability to manage client budgets individually.  They're quite easy to create and once you're set up, linking your existing client's accounts to the MCC is quite easy as well. 

As with everything in AdWords, it is ever changing and new challenges will arise the more you dig in and as you expand your services.  If you're new to the idea of an MCC account, there could be some other features available to you that may make your account management process a little easier.  I would suggest that you check out Engage for Agencies too. 

Also, if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesistate to come on back and ask.  We have lots of great, knowledgable folks who are willing to help.  We all had to learn from somewhere and this is a great place to do that.

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’