2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

best option

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Finally, which is best option (broad, exact and phrase) for conversion purpose, if we use 20 high competition keywords ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric Gehler (Badged Google Partner)
September 2015

Re: best option

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Raj,

You cannot compare each of the match type as every match has its own characteristics. While with the Broad Match type, you can get instant traffic, but that's not one of the preferred choices for most of the advertisers. Reason being you get lot of irrelevant traffic and you need to add various negative keywords to take control of it.

Exact and Phrase are restrictive match types where you get majority of the relevant targeted traffic towards your website. You might also consider going for Broad modifiers.

I would suggest you to go through this reference for better insights:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453981

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric Gehler (Badged Google Partner)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Raj,

You cannot compare each of the match type as every match has its own characteristics. While with the Broad Match type, you can get instant traffic, but that's not one of the preferred choices for most of the advertisers. Reason being you get lot of irrelevant traffic and you need to add various negative keywords to take control of it.

Exact and Phrase are restrictive match types where you get majority of the relevant targeted traffic towards your website. You might also consider going for Broad modifiers.

I would suggest you to go through this reference for better insights:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453981

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi raj,

Welcome to AdWords community.

pankaj1782 is right, Nevertheless I'm telling for your concern if you want instant recover your invest, you should choose exact match and phrase match. hope you got the point. thank you.