5.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

become a independent review websites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As I understand google has partnerships with several independent review websites and use that information on adwords ads as service/product rating stars.

Here's the list of all independent review websites:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en

1. Click "We base seller ratings on a number of sources, including:"

2. And then click "We feature reviews via feeds from these independent review websites:"

Do this companies apply for a program to become a trusted review website?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
February 2016

Re: become a independent review websites

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Ian,

Generally Google will reach out to reputable and established companies to become a review provider. 

However, you can apply to become a Google Trusted Store: a free certification program that can improve your conversion rate and average order size by reassuring potential customers that you offer a great shopping experience. Learn more here.

I hope this helps.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Kathleen

When you say "reach out" to review businesses... how is this done? What qualifies them to be reputable and established?

Is there a line in the sand a company would have to cross to get put on the radar?

Cheers
Big

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there,

Were you able to find out what steps need to be taken to become a 'reputable' source? As far as I can tell, these are independent review companies who do not (always) report ratings on their own web sites but provide the capability for store owners to include. My company does the same and I've been tasked to find out how.

Thank you,
Abdullah

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a reviews site for ecommerce, we would like to join the Google's independent reviews site list.

Who should we contact?

This service is now available in Spain and we are the biggest review provider here.

Our website is: https://weecomments.com/en

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to become a trusted store outside of the 6 regions listed as I am based in New Zealand?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kathleen, We would like to apply to be a review provider, please could you advise how we go about this. We are www.vethelpdirect.com