AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

as 'experiment' decided to give New York a 'test-run' ... no visits ? but other countries working

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I set map to usa - new york and some other places ... my keywords are pretty general so i expected some impressions ... but havent had any ? other countries like france work fine

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: as 'experiment' decided to give New York a 'test-run' ... no visits ? but other countries workin

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi guitarchildren,

Are you running a single campaign targeting all the locations or have you created separate campaign targeting New York and other places of US?

Can you elaborate more on your account structure for specific explanation?

Pankaj

Re: as 'experiment' decided to give New York a 'test-run' ... no visits ? but other countries workin

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi guitarchildren;

To follow with Pankaj;

When you hover with your mouse on the "speech bubble" next to the ad status - what message do you get?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

oh forgot ... i uploaded a new video so my entire campaign is now only on eligible at the moment (assumed the first video would not have its status also changed)... i guess it will change in the next day or two ... thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

single campaign - one video - than uploaded new video - this changed the entire campaign status to ELIGIBLE at the moment ... didnt realise this ... however ... ive only targeted 2-3 countries ... the weird thing is my home country (which i set to "remove status") is always getting views ... ??? and this was done immediately the campaign was set .... so i dont understand how this can happen ? also i have used predominantly french words making it even more unlickely 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again;

A campaign that is eligible, cannot run on the display network until reviewed and approved.

Please wait until the review is completed.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’