4.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

analyse about my compititors list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to looking for my site compititors list using google so how can i do that ....?

& also i am looking for find out backlinks of any sites so how & from where can i get this .....?

& what about advertise heistory how can i get this....?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: analyse about my compititors list

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Jay,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

If you're looking for similar businesses competing with your ads on Google, you can use Auction Insights report. It gives brief report about competition. More information on this report here. Back links are something out of scope for AdWords I'd say and for advertising history of your business, you can refer all time data of your own account.

Hope that helps,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: analyse about my compititors list

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Jay,

Sumanth is absolutely right in his response. Are you looking for a list of competitors who are using AdWords or just trying to research who else is in the marketplace?

If you just want to know who else is in the marketplace, you can do keyword searches for your main products/services and see who appears on Google. If you only work in one city, it would help to modify your query as such. For instance, if you are a saxophonist, you might search "Saxophonist in New York City" for example.

If you're more interested in AdWords, Auction Insights is great, as Sumanth said. There are also a variety of tools such as SpyFu and Keyword Spy that can provide some detail on competitors.

For a backlink history to your site, you might want to look into SEOmoz or other SEO tools. As Sumanth said, those are not in AdWords' wheel house.