always brushed off when calling phone support, never want to walk me t

N/A
# 1
N/A

Re: always brushed off when calling phone support, never want to walk

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Really, Ive always had great help when I call Google Adwords help? Anything I can help you with?
PPCSophie

N/A
# 3
N/A

account  $$$eattin up very fast. called for explanation, was told to pause all keywords and just add 5-6 keywords and casll back next week...

very confused...

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Well there could be several reasons why your budget is getting eaten up so quickly.

You should check your campaign settings.

Do you have it on Display & Search?

Do you have your ads rotating evenly throughout the day or on accelerated?

Do you have alot of braod match keywords in your account?

Do you have negative keywords to combat unneccessary impressions & clicks?

What about your locations settings? Are you advertising in areas that you dont serve?

What are your mobile bid adjustment and do you want to advertisie in the mobile space?

Those are the questions you ask and use to move forward to optimize your campaigns to cut down on your account spending so quickly.  Hope this helps.

PPCSophie

N/A
# 5
N/A

You should check your camapign settings.     what am i looking for ?

Do you have it on Display & Search?

what is that and where is it ?

Do you have your ads rotating evenly throughout the day or on accelerated?

no idea

Do you have alot of braod match keywords in your account?

no

Do you have negative keywords to combat unneccessary impressions & clicks?

yes

What about your locations settings? Are you advertising in areas that you dont serve?

local only

What are your mobile bid adjustment and do you want to advertisie in the mobile space?

not set up... don't know how to...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I am guessing you know what a campaign is, so if you click on your campaign, you will see the tab that says "Settings" ,

click on it, that is where you be able to change all your Campaign settings.

Screenshot_15.png

Next you are going to see Campaign name & and Type.  Click on Edit where it says Type & there is where you can specify what Type of campaign you would like, as you can see below.  I encourage you to hover over the question marks and read into different camapign types.  Generally you would want a Search campaign separate from a Display campaign but it depends on youor need.

Screenshot_14.png

Next you want to control how your ads are rotating everyday so you would want to scroll down to Delivery method (advanced) expand it, and either choose Standard or Accelerated.  Standard rotates evenly throughout the day, over a longer period of time to use your budget sparingly, where Accelerated shows your ad as much as possible until your budget runs out.

Screenshot_12.png

Next you want to scroll back up and click on Change mobile bid adjustment under "Desktop & laptops, mobile devices and tablets".  Once you click on it you will see under the column Bid adj. and in the row Mobile devices and full browsers (the only clickable row) You can change your mobile bid to decrease -100%, this will prevent your ads from impressing on mobile devices.

Screenshot_10.png

Also, jsut go over your camapign settings and hover over the little question mark to help understand more of your settings and you can add more negatives and even pause more of the keywords that are eating up budget 7 not converting.  With any PPC campaign you never want to go too big at first.   Hope this helps.

PPCSophie