already has access to an AdWords account
Re: already has access to an AdWords account[ Edited ]
October 2014 - last edited October 2014
Please follow these steps create an MCC account with the existing email address:
- Create an email address or you can use one that doesn't have access to AdWords (let's call this email 2)
- Log in to AdWords using the existing email address (email 1)
- Invite email 2 as an Admin user (steps here)
- Log in to email 2 inbox and accept the invite (using a different browser would help)
- Switch to the AdWords account (email 1) that you originally opened, and click 'grant access'
- Log out (email1) of AdWords
- Clear Cache memory & cookies
- Now log in to AdWords using email 2 and terminate email 1 access (steps in the same article)
This results in email 2 having admin access to your AdWords account and email 1 doesn't have access to any AdWords account. You can then create an MCC account with email 1.
Hope that helps!
Do let me know if you need any further assistance.
Re: already has access to an AdWords account
You can't use Gmail account which is already registered for Adwords account. You have to sign up for MCC account. Go the link below and follow instructions provided there