AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

allowed to advertise to sales page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am trying to run an ad that will point directly to a sales page.  My ad keeps getting disapproved, but there is already another ad that does exactly the same thing.  I can't figure out what I am doing wrong that my ad keeps getting disapproved.

i have tried reading through the policies and guidrlines and have tried several different setups.  I am afraid if I just keep trying to do it, I will end up getting banned from adwords.

Should I be able to use adwords to send people to a sales page?

Thank you so much for your help,

Christine

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: allowed to advertise to sales page?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Christine,
You mean sales page is a landing page ? Using sales page is not not a reason. When ads are disapproved, you will receive a mail with all reasons why your ad is disapproved. Please check your mail box (mail ID which you are using into Adwords)

Sometime Google disapprove ads without any reason. You should talk to Google support or write a mail to know the reasons.

Your proper ad text on your ad copies. Add disclaimer on your landing pages/sales page. Read guidelines carefully. You are selling products allowed by Google?

Regards,
Virendra
Google Adwords Expert

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Virendra Kumar wrote:

Sometime Google disapprove ads without any reason. You should talk to Google support or write a mail to know the reasons.

Hi Virendra, 

I have never heard that Google disapproving ads without any reason.

There must be something on the website or adwords account which is a policy violation.

@christine E please go through the mailbox associated with adwords account, there must be an email from adwords team with the reason of disapproving the ads.

Else, go through the ads tab >> columns sub-tab >> modify columns >> attributes >> add policy details in your columns >> Apply.

Now, you can see the exact reason for disapproved ads in your adwords dashboard stats.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi ,
If possible sent screenshots of your ad copy/copies.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Archit,

Google's automatic system detect violation which actually not with many advertisers. I have faced such issues many times. Google representative accepted their faults.

I have seen many competitors running campaigns successfully while violating policy but not others while following guidelines. This is very common issue with Google.

Although, mail is gives details of reason why your ad is disapproved.

Regards,
Virendra