AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

all of your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i am new to Adwords. Recently, i received google promotional code worth 2500 for adwords.  so i plan to take advantage of this opportunity and created my adwords account.  I've successfully entered my promotional code, created campaigns, ad groups. But in main page of adwors, it says the following message "We noticed that all of your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted. If you're interested in running your ads again, the Google AdWords Team is available to address any questions or concerns you may have about your account."

Can you help Me?!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: all of your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Did you enter the billing information in addition to redeeming the promotional code or not?

There is a possibility that if you didn't enter any payment details in addition to promo code, your account might not be active.

Of course, I believe that you won't be charged from your payment method until the promotional amount is utilized, but you have to enter the billing details.

Secondly, did you accidently deleted the campaign or what is the current status of your campaigns? Eligible, pause or deleted?

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Did you enter the billing information in addition to redeeming the promotional code or not?

There is a possibility that if you didn't enter any payment details in addition to promo code, your account might not be active.

Of course, I believe that you won't be charged from your payment method until the promotional amount is utilized, but you have to enter the billing details.

Secondly, did you accidently deleted the campaign or what is the current status of your campaigns? Eligible, pause or deleted?

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The message is no longer displayed. 

i have selected the Prepayment method. i didn't pay any money.  It seems like the service has been activated now.  campaign status is Eligible.