Guide Me
star_border

adwords - using english in italy

T H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
T H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to write an advert for an audience based in and around Rome, Italy.  I am unable to change the language from Italian to English.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords - using english in italy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Are you saying that the AdWords interface is not letting you write ads in English? Can you clarify that?

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi T H,

If you want to change the language in Adwords interface then go to the campaign settings, move down to Languages and select your preferred language.

If you want to change the language in Google search engine to see your ads in that language, Go to Search Settings > Languages and select the language.

Regards,
Ashish

T H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
T H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, it seems for Italy you cannot change the default language as only Italian appears in the drop-down menu on the 'select you audience page'.

T H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
T H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You cannot change the default language as only Italian appears in the drop-down menu on the 'select you audience page'.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

It is still not clear where exactly are you trying to change the language settings. Can you please share a screenshot for same to identify the exact issue?

Regards,
Ashish

[ Edited ]
T H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
T H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am trying to change the language setting because I want to write the
advert title in English. My audience is based in Rome so the default
language is Italian, however, I wish to reach the English speaking
community.

Thanks

--

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
You are requested to please share the snapshot where you are trying to change the language settings. That will help us understand the issue.

Regards,
Ashish