AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

adwords proposal tool not available now

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Now Adwords Proposal Tool is not available, so what should I do now?

Is there any other tool available for same?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords proposal tool not available now

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there.
I've never used it but it looks like they've done away with it for a while now.
I'm not aware of anything similar, but I've always been a fan of doing things manually.

You might want to take a look at the agency toolkit here: http://www.google.ie/ads/agency/toolkit.html

Finally, if you're looking for data and proposal documentation, I'd recommend looking into the resources section of the Google Partner dashboard. That's where we've been getting data for proposals for the past few years.

Hope that helps.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Dave!

But this was awesome when used. Various option you shared are really good but can not take place of "Adwords Proposal Tool"

Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Agreed, there were some cool features but to be honest, I have not heard of ANYONE using it in the last year. There's simply too much variation in an account for it to be accurate any more.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
I LOVED that tool!!! The best we have now is to use keyword planner or display planner and create a "mock" campaign to download into a spreadsheet. Not the same as the proposal tool with the "pretty pictures", but it works.

Wordstream used to have one too... But, they got rid of their "free" version as well.