Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

adwords online classroom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am trying to locate google adword tutorial vids which I know exist in their online classroom but cannot find them.  Can anybody help?

Thx

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author cleverchef
September 2015

Re: adwords online classroom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The video is quite old now in adwords terms so obviously out of date.

I am checking out 'learn with google', just wondered if there was more indepth stuff available as well as the basics.

Thanks for your assistance & prompt response.  I will get back to the learning centre etc & persist until I get what ineed.

Kind regards

CC

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi cleverchef, I think you're probably after the Learning Centre which Google has made quite difficult to find now!  I've tracked it down here:

http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=examstudy.cs

There are text and multimedia presentations on all sorts of topics and even if it wasn't precisely what you were looking for, it's a very good place to start.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jon

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I will have a good look through this although rumour has it they are hiding some video tutorials somewhere.  Find it crazy that I am getting ready to spend money & cannot locate them.

Thx again.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Cleverchef,

What type of tutorials are you looking for?  From my experience with Google's Exams and whatnot, I've generally found everything I was looking for, sometimes, you just have to know where to look.

I'd be glad to see if I can find something for you.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom

I am watching a youtube video at the moment 'secrets about google adwords' & it refers to an online classroom full of video tutorials with everything you need to know to set up your google adwords account (campaigns, adgroups etc) - unfortunately it does not give the link Smiley Sad

Videos suit my learning style & could do with learning from the gound up if you can point me to anything (trying to find vid content that is current seems to be hard work)

Thx

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi cleverchef, Google have been revamping all their Help pages over the past year or so - it's an enormous undertaking - and a lot of multimedia content that was separate has now been incorporated directly into the relevant help page.  So, whereas a while ago you might have found a whole bunch of videos hanging around together on the same page, they're now all in different places.

The Learning Centre should really get you going; if you then find any particular areas you want to focus on, it's probably best to search on that topic alone, when you may well find video content.

One of the key problems the help file authors have is that the Adwords interface is constantly developing and changes at an incredible rate.  It may well be that the videos you remember or have heard of are simply no longer current enough to be relevant and have been replaced.

Jon

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I'm pretty sure any references to an "online classroom" will be talking about the Learning Centre, linked in my first post.  As I said in the last post, a lot has changed recently - how old is the video you're watching?

J

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok I understand.  I will interrogate the learning centre.

Thx for taking the time to respond Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

My initial thought is the same as Jon's...how old is the video...lots of things change and move around with AdWords.

You like videos?  Have you checked out 'Learn With Google' yet?

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author cleverchef
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The video is quite old now in adwords terms so obviously out of date.

I am checking out 'learn with google', just wondered if there was more indepth stuff available as well as the basics.

Thanks for your assistance & prompt response.  I will get back to the learning centre etc & persist until I get what ineed.

Kind regards

CC