3.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

adwords i need help please call me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a new website called cruise chiropractic associates which is a change from Grimsby health domain name . can you help me set this up to get my google ads started again ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian C
September 2015

Re: adwords i need help please call me

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

If you had already run Campaigns with Old domain and want to change to new domain then you have to edit all the Ads in the campaigns with new URLs. You have to edit both the destination URLs and Display url of the Ads. This deletes your old Ads and creates new Ad copies and all other campaign settings will remain same.

You can take help of Adwords Editor for copy and pasting new display and destination URLs for all the ads.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian C
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

If you had already run Campaigns with Old domain and want to change to new domain then you have to edit all the Ads in the campaigns with new URLs. You have to edit both the destination URLs and Display url of the Ads. This deletes your old Ads and creates new Ad copies and all other campaign settings will remain same.

You can take help of Adwords Editor for copy and pasting new display and destination URLs for all the ads.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Brian,

You can always create a new campaign in your AdWords account with the new URL you want to advertise with Google.

Thanks,
Shruti