Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

adwords home page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

is anybody having problems with the adwords homepage loading all the other tabs (campaign, opportunites, tools and analysis, billing and my account are fine. My adwords homepage just shows the green bar with the above tabs shown no data on homepage.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ulefos
September 2015

Re: adwords home page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ulefos, what browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.).   Adwords does occasionally have "hiccups" that can often be cured by clearing your cache/cookies and restarting or, in some cases, by using another browser.

Are you able to try another browser?  Or try with your normal one after clearing the cache and/or cookies?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ulefos
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ulefos, what browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.).   Adwords does occasionally have "hiccups" that can often be cured by clearing your cache/cookies and restarting or, in some cases, by using another browser.

Are you able to try another browser?  Or try with your normal one after clearing the cache and/or cookies?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Jon got it working in firefox, cant get it to work in ie, than you again

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

AdWords UI runs best on Chrome, that by itself, with its intuitive UI design, and its superb choice of extensions, make it the best browser on the market. Try it!  Once starting to use it, you will not return to Explorer or Firefox...

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’