2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

adwords.google.com not opening

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

adwords.google.com is not opening. Not sure if its a global issue or its happening only from my end. I contacted the adwords support team. They said to clear browser cache and tried again. If problem still exist then provide them a screenshot. I did send screenshot but didn't receive any reply yet. So I am posting my query here.

I tried by clearing my browser cache and I did try in two browsers: Chrome and Firefox. But I am getting same error. Please check the following screenshot. Please I need immediate help. Is this a global issue?

adwords error.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords.google.com not opening

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ekhlas J,

I can tell you that it is not a Global issue. I can log in on various browsers and to various accounts and MCC's. I have never seen this before with respect to AdWords. Perhaps someone else here can help you further.

Good Luck

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi there,

I'm sure this isn't a global issue. Could you try logging into www.adwords.google.com from Chrome incognito?
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not working Sumanth!

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
If you're facing this issue across different browsers, I'd suggest trying a different machine, or the same machine after an hour or so.

Let me know if that works Smiley Happy

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have a brand new machine. (Dell Core i5). Everything was ok day before yesterday. Recently I am getting these issues. I don't have any other machine to check and can't afford to buy a new one to login adwords.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Point taken Ekhlas Smiley Happy

I had suggested checking on a different system to understand if the issue is with your system or somewhere else. Your machine is connected to the internet, browser isn't a problem and this isn't a global issue. There are chances of this error if you've just completed your billing set up. You can try logging in after a while and see if that works.
Sumanth Sridhar