AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

adwords.google.com not opening

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

adwords.google.com is not opening. Not sure if its a global issue or its happening only from my end. I contacted the adwords support team. They said to clear browser cache and tried again. If problem still exist then provide them a screenshot. I did send screenshot but didn't receive any reply yet. So I am posting my query here.

I tried by clearing my browser cache and I did try in two browsers: Chrome and Firefox. But I am getting same error. Please check the following screenshot. Please I need immediate help. Is this a global issue?

adwords error.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords.google.com not opening

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ekhlas J,

I can tell you that it is not a Global issue. I can log in on various browsers and to various accounts and MCC's. I have never seen this before with respect to AdWords. Perhaps someone else here can help you further.

Good Luck

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi there,

I'm sure this isn't a global issue. Could you try logging into www.adwords.google.com from Chrome incognito?
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not working Sumanth!

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
If you're facing this issue across different browsers, I'd suggest trying a different machine, or the same machine after an hour or so.

Let me know if that works Smiley Happy

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have a brand new machine. (Dell Core i5). Everything was ok day before yesterday. Recently I am getting these issues. I don't have any other machine to check and can't afford to buy a new one to login adwords.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Point taken Ekhlas Smiley Happy

I had suggested checking on a different system to understand if the issue is with your system or somewhere else. Your machine is connected to the internet, browser isn't a problem and this isn't a global issue. There are chances of this error if you've just completed your billing set up. You can try logging in after a while and see if that works.
Sumanth Sridhar