2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

adwords customers

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Can I take care of the adwords campaign of other people or company without having the google adwords qualification?

Could I offer my services for free and just get paid when I make sales for then? So on a commission basis?

That way would be easier for me to get customers…and probably I would earn much more that way that by charging only $97 each month…

Btw adwords doesent allow 2 ads or accounts that promote the same web or product…

What would happen if the guy I work for..hires another person at the same time to promote their products through adwords..and I don’t realize it…would I get banned for double serving?

por cierto adwords no permite 2 anuncios que promocionen el mismo sitio web o producto...que pasaria si esa persona

o empresa contrata a otra persona para que promocione el mismio sitio web a traves de google adwords...se me penalizaria a mi por double serving?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Double Serving

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello myname12;

There are various ways to manage an AdWords account by a 3rd party;

There is no requirement for any certification for that, (though it would be nice to have). However, you need to show results! (E.g clicks, conversions...)

As for the double serving : the Policy is clear : you cannot target the same domain (owned by the same entity ) by using the number of accounts:

• Quote: advertisers should avoid running ads from different accounts on the same or similar keywords that point to the same or similar websites.

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2600168

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Double Serving

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello myname12;

There are various ways to manage an AdWords account by a 3rd party;

There is no requirement for any certification for that, (though it would be nice to have). However, you need to show results! (E.g clicks, conversions...)

As for the double serving : the Policy is clear : you cannot target the same domain (owned by the same entity ) by using the number of accounts:

• Quote: advertisers should avoid running ads from different accounts on the same or similar keywords that point to the same or similar websites.

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2600168

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’