2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

adwords campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I have an adwords account and appear to have 2 campaigns, 1 that I set up and can edit to my hearts desire and one that has an odd name and I can't edit at all. I think this second one may be an adwords express campaign although I don't remember setting one up (could it be a left-over from when I did google ads via Yell.com?). Anyway, my questions, can I add another location to this campaign? It's the only real difference between the 2, one has my 2 clinic locations and the other only has one. I'd really like to consolidate but can't remove the second (un-editable) one or add my new location. Any suggestions? Thanks, Jane

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Geo targeting is a campaign level parameter, You can set your campaign to target some locations. However, If your landing page is "tailored" per location, I would recommend a separate campaign for the 2nd location.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’