AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

adwords call center in Morocco

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google,

Excuse my english please.  I write from Spain.  Last month I found an ad-words discount offer in airplane magazine.  It say spend 25 euros on adwords.  get 75 euros free.  I phone the telephone number.  The man named soufiane speak perfect Spanish, but he live in Casablanca.  In Morocco.  He make me talk 10 minutes about, and then transfer me to his friend.  I explain my business and that I want to start with adwords using the discount card.  He very pushy and want me to spend more money.  When I tell him I want only to try for 25 euros for one month he not happy and disconnect the phone.

I want to tell you in Google that you lose a lot of money by having call center in Morocco with very rude salesmen.  If you want to save money and not put your call center for Spain in Spain, then you should put in a Spanish country at least and train your salesmen better so they are not so rude.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords call center in Morocco

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jeremias,

I am sorry to learn that you have had bad experience with a promo code. Please be advised that they are typically distributed by various organizations and channels which are usually not part of Google. Therefore chances are the guy in Casablanca who you talked to is not a Google Employee and the phone number you called is not a Google Call Center.

If communication in Spanish is more suitable for you, you may want to re-post your query in the Spanish community linked-to below.

*** La Comunidad Oficial de Google AdWords ***
https://www.es.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-AdWords/ct-p/Google_AdWords

Best,
Lakatos