Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adword account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Can you tell us more about your question here?

In case your account has been suspended, you must have received an email mentioning reason behind that.

Pankaj

Re: adword account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an ad-word account setup it got suspended by google support team without any reason my website is for merchant account related service in India. 

RED LINE ERROR: Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your Ad Words account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies

this account ran for 2 month after that it got suspended and no answer form google support team.

My ads and keyword are approved and according to google policy but i don't know why google suspended my account. so pls help to find out what is the issue for my account suspension.

What I can understand that i had another google ad-word account for tech support business which got suspended

because of change of google ad-word policy however this account has nothing to do with that account so kindly suggest me the way forward to reopen my account or opening another ad-word account in adherence to google ad-word policy

waiting for the positive answer asap my email id is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> and phon no is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove sensitive information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.