AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

adword account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adword account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Can you tell us more about your question here?

In case your account has been suspended, you must have received an email mentioning reason behind that.

Pankaj

Re: adword account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an ad-word account setup it got suspended by google support team without any reason my website is for merchant account related service in India. 

RED LINE ERROR: Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your Ad Words account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies

this account ran for 2 month after that it got suspended and no answer form google support team.

My ads and keyword are approved and according to google policy but i don't know why google suspended my account. so pls help to find out what is the issue for my account suspension.

What I can understand that i had another google ad-word account for tech support business which got suspended

because of change of google ad-word policy however this account has nothing to do with that account so kindly suggest me the way forward to reopen my account or opening another ad-word account in adherence to google ad-word policy

waiting for the positive answer asap my email id is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> and phon no is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove sensitive information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.