Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone lession me about google adverts, 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: adverts

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Shruti,

To define entire thing about Adwords it's difficult for me. So I am suggesting you some link from this you may understand the concept of adwords.

If I want to make it simple then it can call it "Pay per click marketing", A platform from which you can get desired position in Google search with paying certain amount. A paid platform and you need to invest money to show your ads on Google network"

The Adwords Lerning center is the good place to start Adwords learning.

You can watch the AdWords Video on AdWords Youtube Channel , stay tune with Adwords Community and adwords blogspot to get the recent changes. And suggest yo to read the Adwords Related article in the Adwords official Community.

These all link will help you to gain your adwords knowldge.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Shruti,

To add to the great answer provided by Kandarp, below are two other great resources for learning about AdWords - 

AdWords Step by Step

Growing your Business with AdWords

Mistakes of new AdWords Advertisers

And finally, AdWords is a very powerful, yet effective medium for advertising your business.  Best results are typically achieved by thoroughly understanding the platform, and all the nuances of AdWords before launching your first Campaign.

Best to you as you begin your AdWords journey, and feel free to post additional questions!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Shruti,

To define entire thing about Adwords it's difficult for me. So I am suggesting you some link from this you may understand the concept of adwords.

If I want to make it simple then it can call it "Pay per click marketing", A platform from which you can get desired position in Google search with paying certain amount. A paid platform and you need to invest money to show your ads on Google network"

The Adwords Lerning center is the good place to start Adwords learning.

You can watch the AdWords Video on AdWords Youtube Channel , stay tune with Adwords Community and adwords blogspot to get the recent changes. And suggest yo to read the Adwords Related article in the Adwords official Community.

These all link will help you to gain your adwords knowldge.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Shruti,

To add to the great answer provided by Kandarp, below are two other great resources for learning about AdWords - 

AdWords Step by Step

Growing your Business with AdWords

Mistakes of new AdWords Advertisers

And finally, AdWords is a very powerful, yet effective medium for advertising your business.  Best results are typically achieved by thoroughly understanding the platform, and all the nuances of AdWords before launching your first Campaign.

Best to you as you begin your AdWords journey, and feel free to post additional questions!