Guide Me
star_border

ads not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.

I have only one ad group but on all of my keywords it says:

"Your ad isn't being shown for this keyword because there may be other ads within your account that are ranked higher and have similar keywords."

I removed all my campaigns and keywords and ad groups and build a new campaign with only one ad group and one keyword but it still gives me the error!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author matt m
September 2015

Re: ads not showing

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Matt,

Chances are that if you did the revamp in your account, then the Ad Preview Tool might not be updated and displaying the message related to old account structure. Try reviewing the status of your ads in sometime and see if the same message is being triggered.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Sometimes Google shows system generated Errors which is not possible to trace. I suggest you to create 2-3 different ad groups with set of keywords. Insert at least 5-7 unique keywords in each ad groups. For Example :

Ad group : Ice Cream Parlor

Keywords :

Ice cream parlor
best Ice cream parlor
ice cream parlor nearby me

Ad group: Ice Cream Shop

Keywords:

Ice cream shops
ice cream shops nearby me

Hope this will help you to create ad groups and keywords in each ad groups.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply.
I had different ad groups and I deleted them to check if the problem is solved. But nothing changed!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Have you doable checked your keywords in every ad groups. Might be duplicate keywords with different bid. You can use Filter box (Above the keywords tab)

Keywords should be unique. Try them in phrase type.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes. When I had several ad groups I double checked them and there was no repeated keyword. As I said even I deleted all the keywords to check if it's solved! but still the same error
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author matt m
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Matt,

Chances are that if you did the revamp in your account, then the Ad Preview Tool might not be updated and displaying the message related to old account structure. Try reviewing the status of your ads in sometime and see if the same message is being triggered.

Pankaj