AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

ads Status is"Approved" but always show 'This ad is not eligible to run on the search network.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today, I create a new ad groupAfter 20 minutes。ads Status is"Approved" but always show 'This ad is not eligible to run on the search network.'

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: ads Status is"Approved" but always show 'This ad is not eligible to run on the search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi yoavcpc,

Does the status say "Approved" or does it say "Eligible". "Eligible" means it will run on Googe search only until the review is completed. Twenty minutes is very quick for the review.

Best of Luck,

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: ads Status is"Approved" but always show 'This ad is not eligible to run on the search

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Yoavcpc

Just look to see if you are getting 'Impressions' and more importantly 'clicks.

If you are getting either of these two its kind of irrelevant and I would not worry about it.
Your ads must be showing if you are getting clicks so that information is contradicting. 

I hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I create a new ad group today.And the ads Status changed to "Approved" after 20 minutes.but when I move the mouse over the "Approved" for more details,it show me "This ad is not eligible to run on the search network."

I don't understant why my ads status is Approved,but the ad is still show not eligible to run on the search network.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Yeah like I said.

Just ignore it mate. 

As long as your getting impressions (ads are showing up on Google) and clicks (visits to your site) I would not worry about it.

Johnie