6.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

ads Disapproved - Site Policy - need ideas of why

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I'm hoping someone else's eyes can help with this.  

We have a current ad words account, and I was trying to add a new campaign for our new website, www.findhealthcarecareers.com

All of the ads I try to run for it have come back disapproved, with only this as the reason 

Disapproval Reason
====================
Site Policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our
site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been
disapproved.

I thought at first it was the landing page, so I had the landing page be the job search page.  Otherwise, I've been staring so much at this I am at a loss.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ads Disapproved - Site Policy - need ideas of why

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It might be the way the site is setup.  Deeper into your site it seems you have some type of frame pages setup

http://www.findhealthcarecareers.com/iframeWebsiteVisit.aspx?ProfId=181&url=%22http://www.pahcom.com...

See the Framing Webistes section of this help center link http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=guide.cs&guide=1308145&topic=131086...

It 'could' be the issue.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What US laws prohibit the advertzing of firearms on Google?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Mike,

There are policies that Google puts in place becuase they have personal opinions about if it is a good or bad idea to allow advertisers to market certain items or services.

Google also does not allow many herbal supplements that are not prescriptions but they just dont want it sold through AdWords.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kim Thanks for the quick reply. I think the site says to comply with Laws... I happen to be a supporter of our second amendment rights which allow us to maintain our first amendment rights. Very unhappy to hear of this lack of support for our bill of rights by restriction of commerce. I'll look elsewhere for my email, browser, search engine needs. It's a shame I just loaded Chrome and liked it.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

FWIW I have a FOID card and believe in these rights too Smiley Happy  

It is not so much a Chrome thing as an adwords thing.  Google just does not allow certain items to be sold via AdWords.  Even if you use Internet Exporer or FireFox (any other browser) you won't find adwords ads for firearms.

Take Care

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'll take your word for it. Not sure how Adwords and sites like Cabelas differ, but it appears some people are not happy. I can google Cabelas, but not have an ad with words like gun? Ok so I'm an old guy and have no idea what an food card is. Do you have an NRA card? I do.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry auto correct FOID

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

LOL no NRA card.  Just the FOID Smiley Happy

There are just too many people who should not have a gun so I think Google did right on not allowing it to be sold via AdWords.  Anyway you can just google it and find results organically or go straight to a website like Cabelas.

Take Care.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You take care too. I respectfully disagree on the restriction. You never explained FOID card. Just remember when seconds count, the police are only minutes away. Enjoy, have a good night.