add negative keywords to multiple campaigns at once
Re: add negative keywords to multiple campaigns at once[ Edited ]
August 2013 - last edited August 2013
Hello ! Welcome to the AdWords Community !
Yes you can create a negative keyword list in the Shared Library and use it in all ad groups or campaigns by selecting its name .
Read more about it here :
Re: add negative keywords to multiple campaigns at once
1. "Get Recent Change" first to uploaded the newest campaign from your account,
2. Click your account folder
3. Click tab "keywords" and klik "Negative" button in the below
4. Then you can choose "make multiple changes" and then choose "Add multiple campaign negative keywords"
5. Click "Plus Mark" to insert headings
6. Write the keyword which is to be the negative keywords, and the type also
7. Choose the campaign which is wanna to adding the negative keywords, and the last click "Process"
Done, hope can solve your problem