AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

ad-serving account

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hello,

How/where do I obtain information regarding my ad-serving account? I need to use it for ad-hoc reporting as apposed to using my MCC account, which does'nt work.

Thanks,

Gerhard

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ad-serving account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

To log in to the individual account, you just go to the AdWords login page and log in use the email address and password you used when you set the original account up, instead of using the MCC-access info. If you originally created the indivdual account inside the MCC without setting an individual email address for it, then you won't be able to access the account without going through the MCC.

I'm not sure what you mean by your MCC not working. The MCC doesn't really do anything but offer you a centralized location for accessing multiple accounts. There are a couple of budget & reporting functions but it's primarily just for organization.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: ad-serving account

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable
Hi Theresa,

Yes thanks. The ClientCustomerId that I was using was for my MCC account. Basically, I needed to use the individual ones that can be found under:

My Client Centre and then clicking on the individual clients in the Accounts section. Clicking on one of these accounts (listed under the Client field) will load the correct Client ID to use in top left corner of the web page.

Gerhard Van Deventer

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE3756.F57C9220]

T: +27 12 673 3050

F: +27 12 648 8014

CLICK HERE for more information or visit www.OUTsurance.co.za

*T's and C's Apply

ad-serving account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I want to change my primarily use My ADWORDS manager account ,

to mananage other peoples

accounts

Pleas help me

Im mistake choose To manage my accounts.