3.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

ad is approved but still 0 impression ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad i approved but there isn't any single impression How can i preview my youtube ad like google ad diagnose tool , is there any diagnose tool for youtube video ad?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ad is approved but still 0 impression ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Qadeer,

Unfortunately, there' isn't any Preview Tool for Video Ads yet. The only way to check if your ads are serving, is to wait until metrics (like impressions and views or clicks) appear in the interface.

Check for any notifications in the campaign and make sure the campaign is not paused and there are targeting groups (like topics, interests, placements and keywords) added, with a bid amount against them. Wait for a couple of hours for the ads to serve.

-Sumanth

Best,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: ad is approved but still 0 impression ?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

In addition to Sumanth's answer, make sure that your bids aren't too low as that would prevent showing your ads, because your Ad Rank does not meet Google's minimum threshold for ad placement and also the bidding is very competitive on the Google Display Network.

Also, it's not suggested to use many target methods that may narrow your reach, as a result your ads may not show as frequently as you'd like or may not show at all .