1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

ad groups

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do I need multiple ad groups for a campaign with a very smell location targeting? If so, why is that? It's for a gym that has different campaigns for yoga, fitness,.. The radius is now 10 km. 

I'm curious about your opinion! Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Judith K
November 2016

ad groups

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Judith, 

Yes, you should use multiple ad groups even for a campaign with a very specific target market. Breaking up a campaign into more specific ad groups will help you improve the campaign's performance by increasing your keyword and text ad relevancy. Improving the quality score will lead to cheaper CPCs, which will get you more click for your budget. 

As a way to improve your campaign's performance through a more built out campaign structure, for example, create a "Yoga for Beginners” ad group. This ad group could include keywords such as "yoga for beginners" or "local beginners yoga classes.” The text ads in this ad group will both describe the classes that are offered and include the keywords when appropriate. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Judith K
November 2016

ad groups

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Judith, 

Yes, you should use multiple ad groups even for a campaign with a very specific target market. Breaking up a campaign into more specific ad groups will help you improve the campaign's performance by increasing your keyword and text ad relevancy. Improving the quality score will lead to cheaper CPCs, which will get you more click for your budget. 

As a way to improve your campaign's performance through a more built out campaign structure, for example, create a "Yoga for Beginners” ad group. This ad group could include keywords such as "yoga for beginners" or "local beginners yoga classes.” The text ads in this ad group will both describe the classes that are offered and include the keywords when appropriate. 

Re: ad groups

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am new learner on this 

am not getting what to  do 

how to start this one.