AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

activate vouchers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know how i can do the following below:

Dear Advertiser,
Congratulations! AdWords has given you $100 AdWords vouchers for free advertising to promote your product or service. Remember that AdWords did not active your vouchers yet. AdWords Vouchers must be activated within 1-5 business days after receiving this email and you will be notified; if you try to use vouchers before activation period you will get error like “This promotional code is not valid. Please check that you entered all digits correctly.”
Here is the AdWords vouchers:

thank you

Alejandro

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: activate vouchers

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alejandro,

We do not specialize in free vouchers hence there is little we can help you. Google distributes various types of promotional vouchers via various channels and terms of usage may vary with the channel that sent you the promotional codes. Based on the text you quoted you should be waiting till you get notice of activation by Google. 

I would note though that the a/m pre-condition is not typical at all and may give rise to some suspicion in regard to the integrity of the email you received. Further on, please direct your queries to the customer service of the organzation that sent you the voucher.

Best,

Lakatos