AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

activate campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.

Long story short. I created a google adwords with a google rep. He dint activate the campaing because I requested if we could activated a few days later. He mention I could activated my self. When I go to campaing is asking to creat a new campaign and when I go there It says I already have a campaign pause. How can I activated!!!  I will greatly appreciate for an answer. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: activate campaign

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Denis B ,

Here are instructions on how to activate a paused campaign :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404259?hl=en

It is as simple as clicking on Edit and Enable. Are you able to see now your paused campaign on the left panel ?

Re: activate campaign

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Good morning, Denis.

Before you start spending money on your campaign, I would strongly recommend that you review at least the basic information in the AdWords Help Center. You seem to be very new to AdWords and I would caution you that it's possible to spend quite a lot of money without getting the results you want, especially if you don't really understand the system and how the parts and pieces work together.

Getting the campaign set up is only about 10% of the "work" you need to do. Success really comes after optimizing--which requires looking at your performance data and understanding what it all means.

If you have specific questions as you go, please post again.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*