Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

access to adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

My friend wants to grant me an access to his adwords account for "read-only" and he sent me invitation but I havent received it. I created a new email because in my old one I already have adwords account. Where can be a problem?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: access to adwords

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

Check with your friend to make certain that they sent the email invitation to the correct email address. If that was done correctly--well, it's possible that your email server is a bit slow today. Give it a few hours to show up.  If it doesn't, ask your friend to send a new invitation to your original email address (the one you know that works).

Which email address the invitation is sent to doesn't matter--you'll be led to a screen that will allow you to enter your new email address as the one to use to access the account.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

Check with your friend to make certain that they sent the email invitation to the correct email address. If that was done correctly--well, it's possible that your email server is a bit slow today. Give it a few hours to show up.  If it doesn't, ask your friend to send a new invitation to your original email address (the one you know that works).

Which email address the invitation is sent to doesn't matter--you'll be led to a screen that will allow you to enter your new email address as the one to use to access the account.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It looks like problem was somewhere else. According to screenshot he invited me a few days ago. But I created new email address and it worked.