AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

access to adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

My friend wants to grant me an access to his adwords account for "read-only" and he sent me invitation but I havent received it. I created a new email because in my old one I already have adwords account. Where can be a problem?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: access to adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

Check with your friend to make certain that they sent the email invitation to the correct email address. If that was done correctly--well, it's possible that your email server is a bit slow today. Give it a few hours to show up.  If it doesn't, ask your friend to send a new invitation to your original email address (the one you know that works).

Which email address the invitation is sent to doesn't matter--you'll be led to a screen that will allow you to enter your new email address as the one to use to access the account.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

Check with your friend to make certain that they sent the email invitation to the correct email address. If that was done correctly--well, it's possible that your email server is a bit slow today. Give it a few hours to show up.  If it doesn't, ask your friend to send a new invitation to your original email address (the one you know that works).

Which email address the invitation is sent to doesn't matter--you'll be led to a screen that will allow you to enter your new email address as the one to use to access the account.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It looks like problem was somewhere else. According to screenshot he invited me a few days ago. But I created new email address and it worked.