Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Youtube ads enabled,but not running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am running a new video campaign for the first time. My ads are enabled and it got some impressions and views. But currently my ads are not running as i checked with ad preview tool.Its not due to the budget. my current cpv is 1.2.. should i increase this? I have given locations,age,gender and keywords(high competitive) too.kindly reply with the exact answer.Thanks in advance.

[Also Please tell me how to check my video ad running on other video]

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author vicky G
September 2015

Re: Youtube ads enabled,but not running

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Ad preview tool allows to check how your ads appear on Google search only and doesn't work with the display network nor the true-view video ads.

As your videos are accruing some impressions and views, so they are running well. If you think that your ads are getting few impressions less than expected, so you have to think about decreasing your targeting methods, since they are narrowing your reach. Instead of using 3 or 4 targeting methods, you can use two targeting methods enough.. but if you did and you haven't noticed any significant changes, so you have to think about increasing your bids.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
From the date range menu at the top right of the screen, select Today... please have a look at the below image:-
https://storage.googleapis.com/support-kms-prod/SNP_B9C1B0D27BD92C70537D17DFC469BF4DF1E8_3144847_en_...

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Ad preview tool allows to check how your ads appear on Google search only and doesn't work with the display network nor the true-view video ads.

As your videos are accruing some impressions and views, so they are running well. If you think that your ads are getting few impressions less than expected, so you have to think about decreasing your targeting methods, since they are narrowing your reach. Instead of using 3 or 4 targeting methods, you can use two targeting methods enough.. but if you did and you haven't noticed any significant changes, so you have to think about increasing your bids.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for reply ahmed. my ads details(graph,impression,cpv) showing for previous day. how i an see my current report for my ad...
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
From the date range menu at the top right of the screen, select Today... please have a look at the below image:-
https://storage.googleapis.com/support-kms-prod/SNP_B9C1B0D27BD92C70537D17DFC469BF4DF1E8_3144847_en_...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks ahmed. should i increase my cpv for my ad?I have given high competitive keywords and my cpv is 1.2 an aily budget is 2500.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My campaign is enable but not showing ads. why this???

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2014.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.