AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Your promotion is not running because your ad was disapproved. - Disapproval reason: Destination n

[ Edited ]
N/A
# 1
N/A
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
January 2017

Your promotion is not running because your ad was disapproved. - Disapproval reason: Destination n

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you tested the landing page url your ad points to?  

It sounds like either the website associated with the final url went down for a period, is down, or simply that the final url is a non-functioning url. 

It would be helpful if you post whatever info you have as a full question - the only info shown is a truncated title. 

N/A
# 3
N/A

Thanks, not sure what happened to my text, disappeared as I was posting. I did just read some other links which suggest best to delete the ad and start again.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

fyi the most frequent cause of that with a new ad is, there is an error in the final url.  Always good to test it before pasting into a new ad.

hth

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

cool  b ut how do I fix it when I can't find the ad

N/A
# 6
N/A

Oversize V6 Race Pulleys - Street Stock Speedway Set $365
Ad
+61-x-xxxx-xxxx
Power Steering+Waterpump+Alternator Pulleys. CNC Machined in Australia. Buy Now.
8 Sturt Reserve Road, Murray Bridge SA

Here is a cut & Paste of the old ad.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Since 2013, you can't put a phone number directly into a search ad.  "Call extensions" (a type of ad extension) take care of that. 

hth

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And please tell me how do i test or check my website if its has an error in the final url. Please post a link so i can follow. Im not a science teacher