AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Your account isn't active - To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I am a bit new to SEO. I want to do organic SEO for my websites. I just want to use keyword planner. But i am not able to access it. 

some time before i was getting the message  : "we cant load your data right now. please try after some time" 

and now there is this message at top "Your account isn't active - To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing information. Fix itLearn more

Isn't key planner free? then why do i need to add my billing information ? 

Please help. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your account isn't active - To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Skilloid T,

Yes, you are right.

It's not a free tool now, it is now more focused on advertisers. You need to have an active AdWords account with some threshold spend otherwise you will get no/limited data.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much for the quick response.

do i need to pay some money for this ??

if yes then how much?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

No, It is not paid in the sense that you can buy a paid version to unlock some extra features of the tool.

You need to have an active AdWords campaign with some spent.

For this you need to complete the account setup procedure adding billing details.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have also given me same massege 

Your account isn't active - To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing information.

but this massege shows after my billing&payment method.please help me